Moving Day Checklist
Moving day can be hectic. The following suggestions will ensure things move along as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Take a telephone book with you, it will come in handy for checking addresses, etc.
- Be on hand to meet the driver and his crew or make arrangements to have someone else available in your absence. Go through your home with your driver and give any special instructions you may have.
- If you have a baby or small children, ask your driver to load the baby's furniture last so that it can be delivered first.
- Advise the driver where you may be contacted at destination.
- In some cases your driver is required to make an inventory and tag each piece of furniture. Accompany the driver as he takes this inventory and make sure the condition of each piece is correctly recorded.
- Please keep children and pets out of the movers way. It will be easier and safer for everyone.
You've done everything you can do to make your move a success, so relax and leave the moving to the Taylor Moving professionals.
Most companies, including Taylor Moving and Storage, offer up a list of features that are standard industry practices. What sets us apart however, are the unique features we offer that no one else does.
With experience dating back to 1959 Taylor Moving and Storage knows just how important it is to make your employees relocation as smooth and easy as possible.
After over 40 years of service Taylor Moving, with mixed emotion, announces the retirement of Dave Wilson from our firm.
- Move to Belleville
- Move from Burlington
- June 2013
"The move went very well. The crew (Chris and Rodrigo) were terrific and were in and finished in an hour. The move into the…"
Copyright © 2007-2013 Taylor Moving and Storage. All rights reserved. | Sitemap | Accessibility Statement | Contact Us